Another beautiful school year has reached its end, which we celebrated with younger and teenage students on 28th May 2016. Some of the highlights of the three-hour event were:
- Presentation of creative teaching moments in classes of all levels, through photographs and videos.
- Quiz show with categorised questions written by each of the 'presenters'. The players had to ring the bell to answer the question first and win a point.
- Singing our favourite songs while videos of beautiful accompanying images were being projected on the screen.
- Reading different types of writing and explaining how the paragraphs were organised to the parents. Accurate and cohesive writing is taught at an early age in our school.
- Reciting Haiku poems written during POETRY DAYS IN OUR SCHOOL.
- Special projects concerning the environment and its protection.
More about this section of the presentation:
- Detailed explanations of how we use blogging with all classes.
- Our favourite Heads Up vocabulary game which we presented to the audience.
- ECCE/ ECPE certificates