Thursday, May 30, 2013

PATRICIA'S MESSAGE TO OUR JUNIOR STUDENTS

In the school's end-of-year event, our Junior students are singing the songs 'This is a cat' and 'This is my canoe' which are beautifully written by Patricia Johnston and produced by Kids' Factory; therefore, in one of her emails, Patricia is encouraging the little singers to do their best and enjoy the experience!

Dear Children from the Markaki School - the fabulous A Junior and B Junior kids!!! 

I am so happy to hear that you will be singing my songs! I hope that you have fun, sing VERY LOUDLY! I want to hear you in Paris! 
Please take photographs. I really want to see you! Please send me your names too. 
Christina is a very good teacher - I like her very much. I am sure she is very proud of you.I am proud of you too and I am VERY happy you like my songs. 
Here is my email address and you can write to me, send me pictures or drawings 
Good luck! 
Patricia Johnston 
press@nectar-prose.com
-- Patricia Johnston  
Taklit Editions & Productions 
Nectar Prose International Artist Management
22, rue de Fleurus 75006 Paris+ 33(0)1.45.49.11.42


This is a cow! 

This is a fish!

This is a dog!

This is a pig!

This is a cat!

This is a duck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

EFL LINKS FOR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS

Wikispaces

WIKI WITH READING TEXTS AND ACTIVITIES

Wikispaces