Wednesday, October 12, 2011

USING WEB LOGS IN THE EFL CLASS

Using Web Logs in the EFL Class
View more presentations from
Maria Markaki School of Foreign Languages


STATS

  • 7Favorites
  • 5Comments
  • 99Downloads
  • 4,678Views on 
    SlideShare
  • 457Views on 
    Embeds
  • 5,135Total Views








After taking a look at these stats, I thought it was worth resharing a presentation I prepared a couple of years ago which is a compilation of ideas about how teachers and students can exploit blogging for EFL purposes. I hope it proves useful to the readers of this blog!

If you drop by our wiki as well, you may wish to read several tips for teacher and student bloggers

4 comments:

  1. Very comprehensive, and worthy of such figures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Christina! Very interesting job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just seen all the mentions to our shool's work on your blog- we are honoured! Even though I do not understand the language, I owe you a big thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

EFL LINKS FOR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS

Wikispaces

WIKI WITH READING TEXTS AND ACTIVITIES

Wikispaces