Thursday, July 7, 2011

GUEST POST FOR THE 'TEACHING VILLAGE'


Barbara Hoskins- Sakamoto has once again given me the chance to present such a large audience of readers with stories from my classroom. In my latest guest post, I attempt to describe the storytelling activity I prepared and implemented to start the summer courses on a positive note.

This activity resulted in a lot of interesting student posts being published, while it was based on a sample story I have written in order to give the young writers an idea of what the form (words accompanied with pictures and/ or music) and structure (normal paragraph division ending with a hint at the moral of the story) could be.


The rest of my guest posts for the 'Teaching Village' can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Christina this is fabulous! I'd never seen the teaching village, I love it! I wonder how to talk about that here? Clue me in and skype me when you can. Things are calmer as vacation months have set in! xxoo Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat! Glad you liked this excellent blog for teachers! We'll talk about it on Skype at the weekend! On Saturday maybe? We have a lot of catching up to do! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

EFL LINKS FOR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS

Wikispaces

WIKI WITH READING TEXTS AND ACTIVITIES

Wikispaces