Saturday, January 22, 2011

MY EXPERIENCE OF USING TECHNOLOGY IN EFL LESSONS


Postgraduate student on educational technology, Helen Savvidou, has asked me some questions in order to incorporate the answers into her latest assignment. This short interview has to do with the intertwined concepts of teacher and student motivation in the Greek classroom as well as the use of technology as a reinforcing factor. Most importantly, I chose not to refer only to the Greek educational context, as I believe that the previously mentioned principles can apply to different types of lessons conducted worldwide. What is more, no reference has been made to related bibliography, since all the above constitute my views and include samples of the work done in the school I work in.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

EFL LINKS FOR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS

Wikispaces

WIKI WITH READING TEXTS AND ACTIVITIES

Wikispaces