2) Find the meaning of these words:
woodcutter, wolf, basket, wood, grandma, reach, scream
3) Visit this page of the British Council and do the matching activity. Then watch the video of the story.
4) Look at the flashcards in front of you. Put them in the correct order and say the story in your own words.
5) Answer the question on the British Council page: In the story we meet Little Red Riding Hood's Granny. Now, tell us about one or two of your grandparents.
- What’s their name?
- What are they like?
- What do they look like?
- How often do you see them?
- Do they live near your house?
6) Think of a funny version of the story and write it as a comment under the post. There is a prize for the one who will write the funniest story!
|A' Class enacted this story during the end-of-year celebration in 2009.|