Saturday, March 6, 2010

ARTICLES ABOUT TEACHING COMBINED WITH BLOGGING

These are the two articles that I have recently contributed to Barbara Hoskins Sakamoto's 'Teaching Village'. 

1) How to integrate blogging in EFL teaching


A few words about Barbara who has set all this in motion: Barbara lives in Japan, what seems to be the other side of the world to me compared to Greece. Yet, she is always so warm-hearted and generously helpful that I feel she is a friend living next door. Her willingness to foster all new ideas in her blog makes me feel glad to be part of her online 'village' of teachers. 

In all the posts I have written for this teachers' community, I try to describe in the simplest words possible a teacher's hard effort to do his/ her best for the students. I hope you find the information useful. Thank you again, Barbara, for urging me to reflect on the teaching procedure and take a further step to share my thoughts with a global audience.  

Christina Markoulaki


You will find the link to my first post for the 'Teaching Village' along with some more thoughts of mine here.

2 comments:

  1. Christina, you humble me.

    You are a great example of how much better we all are when we work together.

    I love how you have embraced the idea of a teaching village!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant every single word I said! Thank you once again for all the wonderful opportunities you have given me and all the support. We'll be in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

EFL LINKS FOR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS

Wikispaces

WIKI WITH READING TEXTS AND ACTIVITIES

Wikispaces