Here are some useful pages to read before writing your post:
- How to leave a comment like a king (or queen!) on Cool Cat Teacher blog.
- A wiki with a variety of links about how to manage your 'digital trail'.
2) Write a post about Halloween!
a) Give some general information.
b) Describe the part of this custom you like best.
c) Say why it is important to know about foreign traditions.
Web pages to browse:
- Everything about Halloween on Wikipedia.
- A short text with compehension questions.
- Photos of this celebration on The New York Times.
- Test your knowledge with a quiz!
- Play Spelloween: a spooky spelling game (of upper intermediate level)
- For all kinds of resources, visit Larry Ferlazzo's page.