Monday, June 9, 2008

MANOS LYRINTZAKIS (C' CLASS): A RELATIVE I ADMIRE

Have you got a brother you really admire? I have my brother. His name is Fanouris Lyrintzakis.

Fanouris has got beautiful brown eyes and short hair. He's got a beautiful face and he wears glasses. He is tall and he isn't very slim. Also, he is well-built because he does some exercise every day.

Fanouris is interesting and he is kind-hearted. He cares about his friends and helps us when we have problems with our lessons. He isn't very cheerful and he isn't always smiling or laughing. Fanouris is clever, too. He always tells me his secrets. Also, his favourite sport is basketball.

All in all, Fanouris is not just great company, but he is also a true brother. I can always rely on him and I really admire him.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

EFL LINKS FOR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS

Wikispaces

WIKI WITH READING TEXTS AND ACTIVITIES

Wikispaces