Monday, June 9, 2008

IRENE MAVRIKAKI (D' CLASS): Recycling at home

I used to throw everything away and I didn't think about the rubbish I produce every day. However, during the project we did at school, I learnt that we all have to help to save the environment.

So I decided to do something and start recycling. Before the project, I didn't care about the damage we all do to the Earth because of the rubbish. Now I want to persuade my family and my friends to do that, too.

It is very easy to recycle. My parents help me every day to put the rubbish in different boxes. So we have to seperate the rubbish and put it in boxes for glass, plastic, paper and cans. After that, we throw them in the special big blue bins which are for recycling.

Everyone in my family joined in, so recycling was really successful and we keep trying for a better and healthier world.

World Environment Day (5 June)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

EFL LINKS FOR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS

Wikispaces

WIKI WITH READING TEXTS AND ACTIVITIES

Wikispaces