Tuesday, May 20, 2008

IF I WON THE LOTTERY... (BY MARIA GIANNOULAKI, B' CLASS)

If I won the lottery, I'd buy a mansion with a pool, a sauna, sports equipment, eight bedrooms, two rooms for toys, a tennis court, a basketball court and three rooms for the friends who would live in this house. I'd buy a tropical island which would have a mansion, too. I'd live in this mansion. I'd buy a lot of toys or video games, a bike, a present for my mum, dad, brothers, uncle, aunt and cousin. I'd go to taverns with my family. I'd buy twenty tickets for Paris! Finally, I'd buy a very beautiful jeep for my dad and another one for my mum.If I had any money after all that, I'd save it.

I'd give some money to my mum, dad, cousin, brother, aunt, uncle, grandma and my best friend, too. I'd give some money to the children who have illnesses and the doctors can't help those children.

Listen! This wouldn't change my life or my character!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

EFL LINKS FOR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS

Wikispaces

WIKI WITH READING TEXTS AND ACTIVITIES

Wikispaces